Choice Business Solutions believes there is no wrong person…….We know that everyone is unique and talented in their own way. We are seeking the RIGHT individual to join an organization as a Human Resource Officer.
The RIGHT candidate must be able to:
- Perform general Administration & Ad hoc duties
- Draft ad hoc employee letters with direction from HRM
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities
- Receive leave applications from staff, validate entitlements, and notify applicants of approval on a timely basis.
- Provide information and assistance to staff and supervisors on human resource and work related issues.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards
- Maintain the current appraisal system
- Co-ordinate the timely submission of Performance Evaluation Reports and appraisals for staff members
- Assist with recruitment and training functions where required
- Assist with staff benefits, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of health insurance and other related claims.
- Conduct frequent site visits to ensure all HR related issues are adequately addressed
- Conduct disciplinary hearings, exit interviews, as well as investigations where required
Qualification and Experience:
- First Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, Management Studies or its equivalent
- Strong knowledge of industrial relations & labour laws
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a similar capacity
- Must be a holder of a valid driver’s license for more than three (3) years
- Must be willing to learn new skills on the job
- Must be highly motivated
- Must an active team player
- Strong supervisory skills
The RIGHT candidate must:
- Possess strong inter-personal & communication skills
- Possess strong planning & organizational skills
- Be an analytical thinker
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Possess strong supervisory skills
Gross annual salary: $840,000 per annum during probationary period, and $960,000 per annum thereafter