Choice Business Solutions believes there is no wrong person…….We know that everyone is unique and talented in their own way. We are seeking the RIGHT individual to join a leading distributor of industrial gases, medical gases, LPG and related products as an Accountant.
The RIGHT candidate will:
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Assist in preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting,
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Experience in Bank Reconciliation
- Target oriented.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- Attention to details.
- Perform all other duties requested by Supervisor
The RIGHT candidate must:
- Have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be technically skilled in excel
- Have excellent time management skills