Choice Business Solutions believes there is no wrong person. We know that everyone is unique and talented in their own way. We are seeking the RIGHT individual to join an entity as an ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT CLERK
The RIGHT candidate must be able to:
- Convey the right image of the company through a pleasing personality, welcoming aura and consistently high levels of customer service internally and externally.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
- Greet, assist and/or direct customer, visitors and the general public as their first point of interaction.
- Monitor and control the entry and exit of all visitors/vehicles using mechanized gate control
- Respond to public inquiries
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Direct the customer/clients and the general public to the appropriate staff member
- Pick up and deliver the mail
- Open and date stamp all general correspondence
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings and conferences including the preparation of meeting agendas and the recording and transcription of minutes.
- Assist the Administration Manager and administrative staff as requested
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Monitor the disbursement, safety and documentation associated with the petty cash system
- Maintain a current and accurate filing system for all departments
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment and monitor its use.
- Monitor and record staff absences for sick, vacation and emergency leave and general absences
- Maintain cheque/log and disbursement to customers
- Monitor the maintenance schedule for all vehicles owned and operated by the company
- Generate report on the weekly inspection of company vehicles.
- Monitor lunch orders
The RIGHT candidate must possess:
- Associates Degree in Office Administration or related qualifications
- Certificate in Customer Service Delivery (an asset)
- Thorough working knowledge & experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar capacity
The RIGHT candidate must:
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational and decision making skills.
- Have a charismatic/vibrant personality
- Have the ability to effectively communicate in written and oral format with people at all levels.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in a fast passed environment.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills