The RIGHT candidate must be able to:
- Attract candidates and match them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies.
- Work with client companies and build relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- Attract candidates by drafting advertisements for use in the media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals.
- Conduct candidate screening, interviews and background checks to match individuals to the right jobs.
- Assess and prepare an expert analysis of candidates to ensure the right fit for the job.
- Maintaing networking of contacts, for the purpose of headhunting etc.
- Create advertisements on the company's behalf, and post jobs to social media accordingly
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology or relevant field with knowledge of recruitment techniques and processes.
- Minimum two years’ experience in recruitment and selection.
- Valid driver's license
- Owner of a reliable motor vehicle
The RIGHT candidate must:
- Possess basic knowledge of project management principles.
- Be able to handle multiple activities at a time.
- Have extensive knowledge of employment law.
- Exercise great judgment and decision making techniques.
- Be results driven and display a high level of professionalism.
- Be able to delivery quality customer service at all times