Choice Business Solutions believes there is no wrong person…….We know that everyone is unique and talented in their own way. We are seeking the RIGHT individual to join an outstanding company as Business Analyst.
The RIGHT candidate must be able to:
- Identify, analyze and report all anomalies
- Support functional testing processes to ensure that system projects meet the needs of the organization
- Oversee user acceptance testing to ensure that all functional subject matter experts have the necessary information to test and execute any changes to their business processes
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, convert high-level information into details, convert technical information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Accurately and effectively communicate stakeholder needs to bridge the gap between business areas and systems development
- Lead the testing of new/modified applications to ensure applications and results meet organizations needs
- Design new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of a B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration, Management Studies, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Information Technology Implementation
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in similar position
- Exposure to Quality Assurance Testing and User Acceptance Testing Management
- Experience in conducting business analysis tasks for financial institutions
- Experience using Quality assurance testing techniques
- Ability to interpret, explain, and apply applicable laws, codes, and regulations to internal policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to make presentations on behalf of organization and continuously seek ways to improve the organization’s business structure
- Ability to work with and through people to establish goals, objectives, and action plans
The RIGHT candidate must:
- Possess good inter-personal skills
- Possess excellent leadership qualities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Possess the ability to work independently
- Possess good time management skills
- Possess significant experience in requirements elicitation, fit/gap analysis and preparation of functional design documents;
- Be able to work well with diverse groups of people with a clear vision of the organization’s needs
- Be able to work overtime/weekends without requiring additional compensation.
N.B.: This position is being offered on a 10 - 12 months contractual agreement with the possibility of extension.